For my Christmas list, I started thinking about it.......so at least thats a start. Not quite ready to make an official list, but I am impressed that Brooke knows exactly what she wants. I never did write my 250 word essay on why I didn't go to CJ's Saturday. Sorry Steph, I was doing family stuff that day, didn't get home from visiting my grandmother until later on Saturday night...and I don't like Brian Wiltsey.....also CJ's isn't the same since they cut down the tree. But we'll have the Halloween party and all Saturday night which is way better than CJ's.
Speaking of the Halloween party, spread the word on that, always nice to have a few random people. I'll put in the requisite word about Jennie Findley, since her name gets brought up all the time anyway these days, I expect her to be at the party so someone should invite her. I also need more costume ideas, so any help would be appreciated.
3 comments:
So far I am the only one who's kept it at < 100 words!
F the 100 words...I said it
YOU MUST BE BOB BARKER!!!
Post a Comment