If you want to understand the universe, I'd suggest Scientology. I hear they have some great ideas and are not at all cultish. Check out the Wikipedia article. It's like when they were handing out crazy in the buffet line of life, Hubbard asked for seconds.
9 comments:
I hear Jason's a query
I think it's a lot like Will giant head. It could be described as infinite but it always seems to be getting bigger.
Mine was funnier
Mine was more relavent to the topic at hand.
Neither of you are in any way valuable to my search for a seamless understanding of the universe!
You're right....I'm invaluable
invaluably lame.
If you want to understand the universe, I'd suggest Scientology. I hear they have some great ideas and are not at all cultish. Check out the Wikipedia article. It's like when they were handing out crazy in the buffet line of life, Hubbard asked for seconds.
You've already used your "buffet line of life" line. I think you may need to retire it.
When did I use it?
Post a Comment