I'd like to post a photo, or really anything at all but I cannot. Alas, there is no create a post link.
It's down there, just scroll all the way down
As tents go, it seems to be a pretty nice tent. You've got a little poarch and some trees in the background. If it weren't for the sand, heat and...you know...the fear of death, the US Military could market it as a vacation spot.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'd like to post a photo, or really anything at all but I cannot. Alas, there is no create a post link.
It's down there, just scroll all the way down
As tents go, it seems to be a pretty nice tent. You've got a little poarch and some trees in the background. If it weren't for the sand, heat and...you know...the fear of death, the US Military could market it as a vacation spot.
Post a Comment