7.06.2006

The Dog Days of Summer: Day 3

I just finished my dog of the day and I'm still feeling good about the challange. Tomorrow I'm going to switch it up and have a breakfast dog. I'm thinking hotdog with grape jelly. If I get really ambitious, I'll make a french toast bun and put syrup on the dog. I'll let you know how it turns out.

If you'd like to make a suggestion on a hot dog combo, let me know. The only requirements are hotdog and bun. What I put on the dog is in your hands (within reason of corse, I'm not eating poo or anything excreeted from the body on top of the dog). Hot dog with pesto? Bring it on. You want peanut butter? So do I. Where's the beef? On my dog! So get creative people - I have 28 dogs left to eat!

Day 3:
July 6, 2006
Nathan's Famous Hotdog
Ketchup and Mustard

No comments: