7.06.2006
To make you aware...
In part to update you all on a little idea I had last night, and in part to get that hotdog picture a little farther down the page I am posting. I got one of those forwarded email things that ask you questions about yourself. It wasn't that bad of one either. Reading it inspired me to use my recently gained survey-making abilities to draft a little measurement instrument and spread it amongst my people. Its going to be part survey, part quiz, and part psychological assessment. I hope to finish it up this weekend and spread it among you all (I'll email out a link, post the URL on here, and possibly convince Jason to make it a temporary link). Remember people, social science research thrives on honest and complete survey responses so be prepared to do some multiple choice-ing. Also, I'll make survey response data available to all participants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The hotdog picture is awesome! I want one of those little hotdog guys for the bar.
Post a Comment