So, a few things are concerning me right now. I will begin, logically, with the fact that I have made the last several posts here on this business they call a blog. Either my wit so dazzles all of you that you feel intimidated or, slightly more likely, no one is paying attention to the blog. This saddens me. I look forward to the thises and thats of your lives, though I could do without hotdogs. The lack of activity, aside from my own, also suggests that I have descended into some sort of self-involved spiral from which there may be no return without the help of my friends.
Also, I seem to have done something to my back. Either its a delayed effect from rearranging my living room furniture or its somehow related to my period. Time will tell. I went to the Eckerd today (obviously wishing to avoid the CVS after my last experience) and purchased some pills and an ice pack. Now by ice pack I don't mean one of those aerodynamic, velcro-equiped, futuristic bits--oh no. I opted for the old fashioned kind that is basically a rubber bag with a screw on top. It even has little blue stars on it. Its providing a little relief to my back now, but I keep fighting the urge to put on top of my head like Fred Flintstone after a bad day at the quarry. The pills don't appear to be doing much so I think I'm going to add a little alcohol to the mix, in moderation of course.
My apartment is kind of in a shambles, as per usual, and I feel pretty energized so normally I'd do the late night cleaning thing but alas, my achin' back. So I sit and watch Alias. (SARK!) I may clean tomorrow, but I'm more likely to hit up a couple of stores and finish off Steven's birthday present (Steven please do night take that as a signal to say that you don't need a present and you don't care about your birthday. You should care and others do.) It is also possible that I will try not to leave my apartment at all, though I definitely need to get to Target at some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment