Comment Card
I received a comment card yesterday that simply said, "Stinky McButts."
Barack Obama is an Elitist...
"If you think you should be president, by definition you are an elitist, only because you believe that of the 300 million people in America, you are the best person to run it. There can't be a more elitist statement than that." -Dr. Drew Westen, professor of psychology and psychiatry at Emory University
Three cheers for Dr. Drew. Can we all stop calling each other "elitist" now?
7 comments:
All that means you're just begging for someone to call you an elitist....which you are of course
Don't listen to Jason, he's our rich corporate executive friend who owns a house and a new car.
And conveniently doesn't support an African American for president, a man who's certainly not elitist...he bowls for heaven's sake
well, maybe not bowls, but does play a mean game of pick-up basketball. At least his wife doesn't plagarize from Rachel Ray like a certain candidate someone else I know supports.
Yeah "Ahi Tuna with Napa Cabbage Slaw, Passion Fruit Mousse, and Farfalle Pasta with Turkey Sausage, Peas, and Mushrooms," isn't elitist in the slightest.
Oh, and "The Boss" supports Obama, so there. (No word on the E Street band yet, though.)
well, maybe not bowls, but does play a mean game of pick-up basketball. At least his wife doesn't plagarize from Rachel Ray like a certain candidate someone else I know supports.
Yeah "Ahi Tuna with Napa Cabbage Slaw, Passion Fruit Mousse, and Farfalle Pasta with Turkey Sausage, Peas, and Mushrooms," isn't elitist in the slightest.
Oh, and "The Boss" supports Obama, so there. (No word on the E Street band yet, though.)
Anything Rachel Ray makes is not elitist. The way you make a simple meal sound more fancy is by naming everything.
Tuna and Slaw with Pasta - $6.99
Ahi Tuna with Napa Cabbage Slaw, Passion Fruit Mousse, and Farfalle Pasta with Turkey Sausage, Peas, and Mushrooms...$20
Also, you can't plagiarize recipes.
Also also - I wasn't calling Obama an elitist, I was agreeing with the learned Emory Professor that this whole elitist thing is absurd because they're all elitist.
CHANGE
YES WE CAN
YES WE CAN
YES WE CAN
CHANGE
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGEE
[paid for by BO for president]
I think I'm elitist enough to understand what your point was
Post a Comment