I'm thinking about turning Thanksgiving into the apartment warming party that I never had. If you are receptive to the idea then bring me a Christmas tree ornament (I know how you people love Hallmark). I currently have Darth Vader, Han Solo, Harry Potter, Scooby Doo, and a Coke snowflake. I need help. If you don't want to buy me anything that's cool, I'll just cry about it while you're eating the food that I cooked for you as you sit on my lovely furniture, watching my movies...
4 comments:
Making an ornament is also cool, and might actually be an activity taking place during the festivities.
...but no pressure! I will be enjoying Thanksgiving with my family that evening, so I will come by after that...although I don't know when that will be (obviously if it's 2:00AM, I am not going to be there).
I'll be there....perhaps with bells on
Bells can be provided if need be.
Post a Comment