11.12.2005

Wish List Attempt #1

Ok, here's my attempt at a wish list:
A Bob Ross original painting
A moon rock
A piece of the Berlin Wall
(all of the above should come with a certificate of authenticity)
Teen Wolf (DVD)
West Wing Season 5
Alias Season 4
Run Lola Run (DVD and Soundtrack)
Gilmore Girls DVD (Jason has access to a discount)
Quantum Leap Season 3
Toy Soldiers (DVD)
True Romance Unrated Director's Cut (DVD)
Ultimate Dolly Parton (CD)
A really cool purse
Wall shelves (though i'll need some help hanging them)
One of those ottomons that is also a storage unit, square and black
I'm not sure if this exists but an electronic (pocket sized) Black's Law Dictionary
(See also Amazon wishlist, but ignore priority rankings)
Though any gift is appreciated, things to avoid include:
Anything that will take up too much room in the apartment; space is limited
Bath and lotion products
books (i currently have too many that i haven't read)
Remember kids, my birthday is just around the corner.
If I think of any additions I will post them.

No comments: