11.25.2005

Will's Christmas List

First of all I'd like to say I'm doing this in a bit of a protest. Personally, I'd appreciate any gift given to me, except donations made in my name, because honestly, thats ridiculous. I'll just go ahead and say I made a million dollar donation in each of your names...Merry Christmas, I can make certificates for it, but you'll all also be receiving regular gifts too, I am that much of a giving person.

Now on with the list:

1. Nice cigar cutter, metal, plastic would do me no good.
2. Good box of cigars, I'll throw Black & Milds out the window onto your car.
3. Any sort of Georgia Tech merchandise, I'm a whore for that stuff, perhaps golf head covers? FYI with any sort of GT purchase, I prefer the GT emblem to Buzz.
4. Also any sort of Atlanta Braves merchandise, go Bravos.
5. Nip/Tuck Season two.
6. BTW, anything on Steven's list would be good too, besides the Bea Arthur nonsense, thats just sick.
7. Some sort of art for my room, you've all seen it, I need something else in there. A nice vintage movie poster of some sort would be kinda nice.
8. Anything else sports related to put in the bar, that'd be cool.
9. Any good leather bound books, I love leather bound books. Doesn't have to be first edition, but its in your best interest to do so. It's a little creepy how much I love leather bound books.

*I'd just like to say I really do appreciate anything given to me, even if I sometimes don't show it properly. Plus surprises are great too, if you see something you'd think I would like that is cheap or whatever, thats great. I might not stick to the lists posted for anyone else personally. Thats about all I can think of right now.

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Georgia Bulldogs tomorrow at 8 p.m. on ABC, everyone watch and Go Jackets! We are going to start tailgating at 9 a.m. so I'm going to bed fairly soon, everyone who reads this...Be good to yourself...and each other.

3 comments:

Will said...

how am I an ass?

Jason said...

I thought that was an unfounded ass comment until I reread your post. My guess is that she is taking issue with the donations bit.

Will said...

It wasn't unfounded, the issue is now resolved.....I however was highly on the defensive at 1 a.m. last night after the tech defeat